WMV Consumer Agreement
1. OBJECT AND SCOPE OF APPLICATION
The agreement is applicable to customers who are individuals or organizations wishing to use the services provided by Vietnam Online Joint Stock Company via WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet.
2. CONTENTS OF USER AGREEMENTS OF WEBMONEY VIETNAM E-WALLET
2.1. User Agreement (“Agreement” for short) is understood as the agreement between Customer (or user) and Vietnam Online Joint Stock Company (hereinafter referred to as VNO or WebMoney Vietnam) - the legal entity providing the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service
2.2. Customers should read and agree with all terms set forth in this Agreement before using the services of WebMoney Vietnam. If you do not agree with any terms of this Agreement, please stop using the services of WebMoney Vietnam. When customer starts creating a WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet account or using the services of WebMoney Vietnam, it means that customer voluntarily agrees to all the terms set forth in the Agreement.
2.3. Customers (or users) of this Agreement are individuals or organizations that use the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet service, either using direct or indirect method throughout the process of using and trading.
2.5. WebMoney Vietnam may modify the content of this Agreement at any time by posting a revised Agreement on the website of WebMoney Vietnam and / or all means, tools, applications, services related to the provision of WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service. The amendment takes effect from the time it is published. The substantive provisions of the Agreement will be announced by WebMoney Vietnam 15 (fifteen) days prior to its effective date. If Customer disagrees with the changes in the Agreement, please stop using the services of WebMoney Vietnam prior to the date on which such content becomes effective. Customers are deemed to agree with changes in the Agreement if they still use the services of WebMoney Vietnam after the time these changes take effect.
2.6. Customers are fully responsible for the awareness and compliance with the provisions of law when using the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Services, including but not limited to the provisions on the legality of the transactions, goods / services provided, source of payment currency value.
3. DEFINITIONS, INTERPRETATIONS OF TERMS IN THE AGREEMENT
3.1. Service: is the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service or services provided by WebMoney Vietnam
3.2. Access information: is the password, detailed login information and any security information related to the User's E-Wallet Account;
3.3. Regulations: are regulations and guidelines related to e-wallet payment intermediary services and other relevant codes in accordance with the regulations of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
3.4. WMV Electronic money: is the electronic currency used in WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet system, the conversion rate for VND is 1:1;
3.5. E-wallet account / E-wallet: is the account containing the WMV e-money in the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet system;
3.6. Merchant: is a person or entity authorized to receive WMV electronic money as payment for the supply of its goods or services;
3.7. Merchant Account: The merchant's WMV account in WebMoney Vietnam's system;
3.8. Working days: are WebMoney Vietnam's business days except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays, Tet according to the provisions of Vietnamese law;
3.9. Customer/User: is an individual or organization that has been approved by WebMoney Vietnam to register an e-wallet account in the WebMoney Vietnam system;
3.10. Fees / Service Charges: are fees incurred during the use of the services of WebMoney Vietnam (if any);
3.11. Transaction limit: is a limit on the type and volume of transactions applied when using the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service;
3.12. Balance (or e-Wallet account balance): is the current balance in the WMV electronic money WMV in the customer's WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet account;
3.13. WebMoney Vietnam's Payment Assurance Account: is one or more separate bank accounts, in which, the total balance amount of WMV electronic money in all of customer's e-wallet accounts will be the same as the Vietnam dong balance in the accounts of WebMoney Vietnam in banks in accordance with the provisions of Vietnamese law.
4. TERMS IN USER AGREEMENTS OF WEBMONEY VIETNAM E-WALLET
4.1. 1. WEBMONEY VIETNAM E-WALLET SERVICE
WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet service (or “Service”) is a service provided to users nominated e-account which is issued by WebMoney Vietnam, allowing users to store a monetary value guaranteed by the value of Vietnam dong deposit equivalent to the amount of money transferred to WebMoney Vietnam's payment assurance account at the rate of 1: 1; and it is used as a means of non-cash payment. Customers can use WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet to:
- Payment of invoice
- Online shopping
- Payment of phone card, game and Top-up
- Other services
The currency used in the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet system is WMV, the conversion rate for VND is 1:1
The monetary value during the period of storage in the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet of the User shall not be paid interest on the e-wallet balance or any action that may increase the monetary value in the e-wallet.
WebMoney Vietnam does not control or take responsibility for any goods or services paid via WebMoney Vietnam E - Wallet
4.1.1. Create WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet
VNO issues WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet for customers based on registration requirements on the basis of satisfying conditions fulfilled at WebMoney Vietnam website or application
WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet is issued and used when the following conditions are met:
- Customers aged 15 and above
- Customers must have a bank account before using the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet
- Each bank account is only registered for 01 (one) WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet
When users are issued an e-wallet, they will be called e-wallet owner (Wallet Owner)
The minimum balance is the minimum amount the Owner must maintain in his / her WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet account at any time, as the case may be (if any)
The available balance is the amount that the Wallet Owner can use to spend and pay from his e-wallet. The balance allowed to be used is equal to the balance contained in the electronic wallet, minus any temporary lock/blockade, minimum balance (if any)
4.1.2. Block WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet
a) WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to block or suspend transaction for part or all of the money in the WebMoney Vietnam e-Wallet of User when one of the following circumstances occurs:
- Upon the issuance of a decision or request in writing of a competent body in accordance with the provisions of law of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam;
- When WebMoney Vietnam discovers any errors, inaccuracies, contradictions or uncertainties in the execution of the transaction;
- When WebMoney Vietnam discovers or suspects any abnormal, fraudulent, or breach of law relating to payment activity;
- When there is a dispute related to the transactions of the e-wallet.
b) WebMoney Vietnam terminates the blockade/suspension of your e-wallet account when one of the following conditions is met;
- Closure of the blockade;
- Written request of the competent agency on stopping the blockade of the account;
- WebMoney Vietnam has completed the processing of errors, confusions, contradictions and / or other causes leading to blockade;
- After WebMoney Vietnam verifies that the transactions are done accordingly. It is not subject to a case of fraud, breach of law.
- Disputes relating to e-wallet transactions have been resolved.
c) The blocked amount will be protected and strictly controlled by WebMoney Vietnam according to blockade content. In case of partial blockade, the unblocked portion is still used normally.
4.1.3. Temporarily lock WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet
a) To ensure the safety of the Wallet Owner, WebMoney Vietnam will temporarily disable the e-wallet login function in the following cases:
- After 05 (five) consecutive times, WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet account is unsuccessful logged-in. The wallet owner can log in normally after the lockout period.
- When WebMoney Vietnam receives a notification directly via WebMoney Vietnam Customer Care or the owner's written notification that the authentication device is lost, or the login information, transaction password of Wallet Owner is leaked. In this case, the e-Wallet login function will be temporarily locked until WebMoney Vietnam receives a written notification from the Wallet Owner confirming the re-opening of the E-Wallet login function.
b) WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to temporarily lock or suspend transaction of a part or all of the balance in a User's E-Wallet in the following cases:
- At the request of the Wallet Owner, except under the scope of WebMoney Vietnam's right of refusal;
- The Wallet Owner has any change regarding the use of the Registered Service and this change does not meet the provisions of this Agreement;
- Any other reasons that WebMoney Vietnam considers appropriate to minimize any risks that may occur.
After Users have been temporarily locked e-wallet, WebMoney Vietnam will notify User of such temporary lock as soon as possible. User agrees not to place any responsibility for WebMoney Vietnam for any loss or damage arising out of the temporary loc, and / or termination / recovery or cancellation of e-wallet
WebMoney Vietnam will terminate the temporary lock of e-wallet when conditions arising temporary lock terminate.
4.1.4. Close WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet account
Closing an E-wallet account means that WebMoney Vietnam closes document of User's E-Wallet. After being closed e-wallet, if customers want to use e-wallets, they must perform procedures to open and use the new e-wallet as stipulated in this Agreement.
a) WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to close User's E-Wallet accounts in the following cases:
- At the request of Wallet Owner, except in the case of WebMoney Vietnam's right of refusal;
- The Wallet Owner is an individual who dies, disappears or loses capacity for civil acts;
- Organizations whose e-wallets are terminated in accordance with provisions of law;
- The Wallet Owner violates regulations on opening and using WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet;
- The Wallet Owner violates other provisions of law in payment activities;
- The Wallet Owner violates the law or violates any of the provisions of this Agreement, including but not limited to the failure of the Wallet Owner to submit, supplement, update information and documents for WebMoney Vietnam; not to respond / fulfill requests or respond/ fulfill requests not in accordance with time-limit after getting request of WebMoney Vietnam; this includes the case relating to “Temporarily lock E-wallet”.
b) Settle the balance when closing WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet account
After the User's WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet account is closed, the remaining balance in the e-wallet shall be considered to settle as follows:
- Reimbursement at the request of the Wallet Owner, the guardian, the legal representative of the Wallet Owner, or the heir, the heir representative in the case where the Wallet Owner is died, declared dead, missing.
- Make payment at the decision of Court
- WebMoney Vietnam handles in accordance with the provisions of law for cases where the legal beneficiary of the balance in the e-wallet has been notified but fails to receive or it is under pre-agreement in writing with the Wallet Owner, in accordance with the regulations of current law.
- The balance is only paid after deducting other fees as per the Tariff of WebMoney Vietnam and on the basis of meeting the conditions related to the receipt
4.2. TRANSACTION LIMITS, TRANSACTION ALERTS
To restrict risks and comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law, WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to actively take measures to prevent, verify (including the measures of blockade / temporary lock of e-wallet, temporary stoppage of the transaction which has been or is being performed) in the case where WebMoney Vietnam suspects, evaluates that it is unusual, complex.
An unusually large transaction is a transaction that is not consistent with the value of the regular transaction of the User or incompatible with income based on the Bank's warning.
Complex transactions are transactions made in a way that does not match the nature of the transaction such as: Transactions are made through multiple intermediaries, multiple accounts which are not needed; the transactions are made between different accounts / e-wallets of the same account holder / wallet owner in different geographic areas; any transaction WebMoney Vietnam considers that it is unusual and requires close monitoring.
4.3. INFORMATION OF USERS
User Information is information to identify a specific person / organization, including but not limited to: identification information of the individual / organization (name, date of birth, establishment time, Identification Card / Passport, Business Registration Certificate, etc.), contact information (mobile phone number, email address), bank account information and other necessary details. Detailed information of Users should be listed according to WebMoney Vietnam's specific guideline form
To open, maintain and use the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Services, users must provide and update accurate information for WebMoney Vietnam in accordance with specific regulations and guidelines
4.3.1. Identification information
Legal documents for the user to declare according to the identification information should be provided scanned copy (scanned from originals / source copies) to WebMoney Vietnam in accordance with the committed time
4.3.2. Bank account information
The user must declare 01 (one) bank account corresponding to one (01) e-wallet registered for use.
At any time, WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to temporarily lock / close e-wallet accounts when detecting any inaccurate content relating to bank account information that has been declared by the User
4.3.3. Contact information
Users are responsible for updating their e-mail addresses, phone numbers and other contact information which are still be used, and ensure the ability to receive information from WebMoney Vietnam. Users may update their contact information at any time as directed by WebMoney Vietnam WebMoney Vietnam defaults to the User's lasted contact information as the basis to communicate between WebMoney Vietnam and the User. WebMoney Vietnam will not accept the case where Users cite reason like contact information is inaccurate, expired, locked, or any other reason causing the User unable to receive the contact from WebMoney Vietnam.
The User takes responsibility to secure the information sent from WebMoney Vietnam to the User, and agrees that WebMoney shall not be liable in the event that such information is accessed or used by any User or any others.
4.4. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
TInformation provided by Users is necessary to fully access and use the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Service, which is mandatory for WebMoney Vietnam to verify / authenticate the registration information for using Service; and data processing. Therefore, users must commit to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information provided to WebMoney Vietnam, promptly update as soon as changes. WebMoney Vietnam is not responsible for resolving any disputes or claims if the information provided by the User is untrue, inaccurate or fictitious.
4.5. COMMITMENTS OF USERS
When using the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Service, the users undertake and ensure to perform the following rights, obligations and responsibilities:
4.5.1. Rights of Users
- To be entitled to use other support services related to WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet provided by WebMoney Vietnam
- Transactions conducted through the E-Wallet of the User are automatically understood on behalf of the Wallet Owner, and the Wallet Owner fully controls and manages all transactions arising on this e-wallet
- To be entitled to use the money in their e-wallet account. The use must be legal and valid; and WebMoney Vietnam will facilitate the Wallet Owner to use the money in his E-wallet safely and effectively
- To be entitled to request WebMoney Vietnam to execute the transaction lawful, valid within the scope of available balance
- To be entitled to request WebMoney Vietnam to close or temporarily suspend e-wallet when necessary, except in the case of WebMoney Vietnam's right of refusal
- To be entitled to request WebMoney Vietnam to deduct money in e-wallet for payment of transactions, due / overdue debts; fees related to transactions, complaints, disputes, and other eligible costs as provided by WebMoney Vietnam and the laws of Vietnam
- To be entitled to request WebMoney Vietnam to provide information on payment transactions and balance in their e-wallet
- Have the right to request WebMoney Vietnam to instruct for use of the Service, and / or to receive and process inquiries, complaints, investigations and disputes arising out of the use of the Service.
4.5.2. Obligations and responsibilities of Users
- Ensure to have enough minimum balance in accordance with WebMoney Vietnam regulations and have enough available balance in their e-wallet to make legal transactions and pay fees in accordance with provisions of WebMoney Vietnam
- Pledges, mortgages or similar acts are not allowed for their e-wallets
- Self-match, track the balance in their e-wallet with transaction documents provided / issued by WebMoney Vietnam.
- Comply with registration procedures, transaction sequence and other instructions of WebMoney Vietnam; use the e-wallet in accordance with the purpose of information provided by WebMoney Vietnam. WebMoney Vietnam e-wallets may not be used for money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, cheating or other illegal conduct
- Provide information requested by WebMoney Vietnam for the provision of the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Service. Information contents must be promptly changed in full, accurate and truthful manner, in accordance with the registration documents for opening WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet in payment transactions; and to be responsible for any errors or exploitation when using the WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet due to its faults.
- To be responsible for the proper implementation of WebMoney Vietnam's privacy guidelines and secure the confidential of payment transactions and / or any access information, identification information and other information related to e-wallet account provided by WebMoney Vietnam. The user is responsible for the risks, damages and losses caused by the leakage of this information (lost, stolen, burgled, or disclosed to any third party).
- Users must immediately notify WebMoney Vietnam when their transaction, access, identification information and / or other information related to their e-wallet account is lost, stolen, revealed or suspected disclosure for WebMoney Vietnam timely processing. And, User is responsible for risks, damages and other losses before WebMoney Vietnam offers appropriate processing solutions
- Unless the User has informed WebMoney Vietnam of termination of use of the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Services as provided in this Agreement and has received confirmation of termination from WebMoney Vietnam; The Wallet Owner agrees that for any act of access to the Service, if WebMoney Vietnam properly and adequately checks the access passwords and / or other identification elements as prescribed, it shall be automatically considered as the behavior of the Wallet Owner; whether it was later discovered that this access was made by an unauthorized person. The Wallet Owner is fully responsible for the risks and damages caused by such unauthorized use.
- Take responsibility before law for the use of the User's Wallet; and the accuracy and truthfulness of the information and documents provided by the User.
- Refund or co-ordinate with WebMoney Vietnam to fully reimburse beneficiary amount that WebMoney Vietnam or other Users over-transferred, wrongly transferred (including operation fault, system error of WebMoney Vietnam)
- Timely notify WebMoney Vietnam when detecting any errors, mistakes in payment transactions, or suspecting transaction information being misused.
- By providing contact information when using the Services, the User has agreed to allow WebMoney Vietnam to send email, message or call the User's telephone number to:
+ Inform the OTP code
+ Introduce, consult, assist, announce, promote WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Service and / or other VNO's services; announce new products, services, promotions.
+ Other notices for the provision of E-Wallet Payment Services to Users
- If Users believe that there is a mistake or error in processing payment instructions of WebMoney Vietnam, Users can contact directly and immediately when the problem arises with Customer Care of WebMoney Vietnam to be resolved
- The user agrees and is responsible for submitting / updating any information / documentation, coordinating to investigate upon the request of WebMoney Vietnam. Depending on the decision of WebMoney Vietnam from time to time, the delay and / or failure to submit / supplement / update any information / documentation, co-investigate as required by WebMoney Vietnam will result in WebMoney Vietnam blockades / temporarily locks / closes account or suspends transaction which has been or is being done. In this case, User agrees that WebMoney Vietnam shall be entitled to handle the money involved and at the same time commit to comply with the settlement results of WebMoney Vietnam.
- The User is obliged, at his own expense, to fully equip and regularly maintain to ensure the quality of the connected machines, device, system software, application software...to be able to safely connect, access to the Service.
- The User is responsible for the application of reasonable measures and / or in accordance with WebMoney Vietnam's guidelines to ensure safety, compatibility for connected machines, devices, system software, application software, ... used to connect to, access to the Service in order to control, prevent and stop the unauthorized use or access into the Service.
- In case where User receives information about other customers of WebMoney Vietnam when using the Service in any form, in any manner, the User shall keep the information confidential, not disclose or disseminate this information to others or / and use it for any other purpose unless authorized by such person
- The Wallet Owner must be responsible for WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet transactions originated from the Wallet Owner. In case where the Wallet Owner violates the Agreement and causes damages / losses, the Wallet Owner must compensate WebMoney Vietnam, other customers, relevant third parties
- Other obligations and responsibilities as stipulated by WebMoney Vietnam and Vietnamese law.
4.6. RIGHTS OF WEBMONEY VIETNAM
- WebMoney Vietnam is entitled to automatically debit from the User's E-Wallet account:
+ To pay due / overdue debts, fees related to transactions, complaints, disputes, and other eligible expenses as provided by WebMoney Vietnam and Vietnamese law
+ To pay for other fees under WebMoney Vietnam Tariff
+ Perform payment obligations at the request of the competent State authority
+ Perform payment obligations according to the results of settling related complaints and disputes that force Wallet Owner makes payment
+ To adjust items that are incorrectly accounted, accounting is not in accordance with nature or not consistent with the content of use of e-wallet under the regulations of WebMoney Vietnam and the law of Vietnam and the Wallet owner was informed about this
+ Upon detecting that money has been wrongly transferred into the e-wallet of the User; or upon having the request to cancel the money transfer order, cancel the transaction from the organization associated with WebMoney Vietnam or customer due to detecting errors against the content of the customer payment
+ Return to the payer, submit it to the competent authority in accordance with the provisions of law, or handle in accordance with internal regulations of WebMoney Vietnam for the money without recipient, if the User cannot prove the its legal ownership to such money.
+ To pay regular, periodic payables under the agreement between the User and WebMoney Vietnam
- To be entitled to refuse User's payment orders in the following cases:
+ The user fails to fully perform the requirements on payment procedures, payment orders are invalid, do not match the elements registered in the e-wallet opening documents, or do not suit the agreements between User and WebMoney Vietnam and / or relevant third parties
+ E-wallet of the User does not have sufficient balance as prescribed and / or to execute the payment order
+ At the request of the competent State agency or evidence of the payment transaction violates the provisions of law on money laundering prevention and combating
+ E-wallet is closed, blocked / temporarily locked in whole or in part; or unblocked / temporarily unlocked part does not have enough balance for execution of payment orders
- Refuse request for temporarily locking or closing e-wallet of the Wallet Owner when the Wallet Owner has not fulfilled obligations to pay debts owed to WebMoney Vietnam or / and other obligations under the decision of the competent State Authority
- Regulations on minimum balance, transaction limit on e-wallet depend on each period and / or each usage case
- Regulate and apply measures to ensure safety and security for WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet system
- WebMoney Vietnam is not liable for any damages or losses suffered by Users arising out of the use of the Service, unless such damages or losses result from intentional misuse of WebMoney Vietnam
- WebMoney Vietnam is not liable for any direct or indirect damages suffered by the User arising from or through:
+ Users have access information, identification, and other information relating to their e-wall lost, disclosed, stolen or disclosed, resulting in the use of such information by others to use the Services or to access information provided by the Service;
+ Interruptions, delays, defers, unavailability to use or any incidents occur during the provision of the Services due to reasons beyond WebMoney's reasonable control, including but not limited to, interruption since Service needs to be upgraded or repaired; the fault of the Internet connection of Internet service provider; breakdown by supplier of goods / services;
+ Any delay in sending the message or the User has not received the message
+ The message and / or information implemented by a third party who, in any way, makes connection, login and use of the User's E-Wallet account
+ Any occurrence of Force Majeure events, including, but not limited to, natural disasters such as floods, fires, droughts, storms and earthquakes; Social events such as demonstrations, uprisings, riots and wars, activities of governments within the scope of competence.
- Other rights as provided by law or under prior written agreement between User and WebMoney Vietnam and not contrary to current law.
4.7. RESPONSIBILITIES OF WEBMONEY VIETNAM
- Carry out the payment order of the Wallet Owner after checking the legality and validity of the payment order
- Fully and promptly execute the payment orders and Service use requirements of the User in accordance with the regulations and agreements between WebMoney Vietnam and the User; timely refund the amounts due to errors, mistakes in the implementation of payment orders.
- Completely, accurately and timely inform of balances and transactions arising on e-wallets as agreed with the Wallet Owner.
- Timely update information when there is a notice of changes in the contents of the Wallet owner's e-wallet opening document.
- Ensure the confidentiality of information related to e-wallet and transactions on the e-wallet of the Wallet Owner according to the provisions of law
- To be responsible for damages caused to users due to errors, mistakes originated from WebMoney Vietnam
- Comply with the provisions of Vietnamese law on money laundering prevention and combating
- Develop procedures, policies and tariffs for the provision of WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service
- Guild and publicly announce the information so that the user could know; as well as being responsible for answering and handling promptly queries and complaints of users during the registration and use of the Service.
4.8. TERMINATION OF USE
- WebMoney Vietnam reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate the provision of Service at any time without the consent of the User. However, WebMoney Vietnam will notify the User of the change, suspension or termination of the Service.
- The Users may terminate the use of the service at any time by accessing their WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet account and closing account. Upon termination of service, User may not continue using the username, password and / or other information provided by WebMoney Vietnam.
- All these terms and conditions remain in effect after the Users stop and terminate the Service. Even after stopping or terminating the use of Service, the Users are still bound by the terms set forth in this Agreement during the use of the Service.
4.9. FEE REGIMES
- Fee for using WebMoney Vietnam e-wallet service is based on the fee tariff announced by WebMoney Vietnam for each period depending on the characteristics of each type of service
- User authorizes WebMoney Vietnam to automatically debit the Service fee on any e-wallet opened at WebMoney Vietnam to pay for the usage fee of this Service.
- Service fees may be collected before, after or as soon as the transaction occurs, depending on the type of service provided by WebMoney. WebMoney Vietnam will not reimburse the User's paid service fee, except in the case where service fees relate to the transaction identified as a result of WebMoney Vietnam's fault.
- Reimbursements / refunds will be paid for fees related to the reimbursement / refund prior to reimbursement / refund.
4.10. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Websites (including but not limited to domains), applications, solutions, merchandise / services, logos and other content related to WebMoney Vietnam and WebMoney Vietnam E-wallet Services are under the legal, complete and non-transferrable management, ownership and use of WebMoney Vietnam. Users must respect these rights and WebMoney Vietnam strictly prohibits any infringement of WebMoney Vietnam’s intellectual property rights.
Without the prior written consent of WebMoney Vietnam, Users are not entitled to assign any of the rights and obligations of the User as defined in this Agreement.
4.12. LAW ON ADJUSTMENT AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
Any disputes, divergences arising out of, and / or in connection with the WebMoney Vietnam E-Wallet Services, shall be resolved jointly by the Parties on the basis of negotiation and assurance of two Parties' interest. If it cannot resolved by negotiation, the two Parties agree that such dispute or divergence will be resolved at a competent court. The decision of the court is binding on the parties. During the time when the Court has not given judgment, Parties shall continue to perform their obligations and responsibilities under this Agreement. Costs related to the settlement of the dispute shall be paid by the losing party according to the judgment of the court.