Change of registration data
Change of last name, first name or middle name
Member of the system may change last name, first name or middle name only with the help of WM-Passport service.
If you need to correct the data you entered in the system during the registration, for example:
- Translation into another language
- Correcting of misprints
- Change of the last name at marriage or after a divorce
- Change of the last name (first name) on one's own accord
Please login the System using your WMID and create an application in Webmoney Passport service, please specify which data is incorrect and the reason why it is incorrect and put the correct spelling. Please attach to the application a color scan or color photo of your passport and the copy of the document confirming the change of name (only in cases of changing the last name at marriage or after a divorce or on one's own accord.
Change of other passport data and other information
These changes member of the system can make himself on WM-Passport service web site
Change of intentionally false data
If user during the registration in the system entered false data then it is necessary to follow these steps:
- Sing up in the system with new WMID;
- Receive Personal WM Passport for the new WMID
- Please contact the Arbitration service email@example.com
Change of mobile phone number
Member of WebMoney system may change his mobile phone number:
- On his own initiative, in
control panel on WM-Passport service web site.
- With the help of WM-Passport service admin
Detailed instruction how to change phone number.
Attention!In some cases you have to change phone number being on vacation or in business trip and you don’t have any possibility to get an SMS on your current phone number.
We recommend you to register in E-num Service and activate E-num operation confirmation. Then you will be able instantly change your phone number in your WM passport by loggin in WM control panel with E-num confirmation.
After you change phone number in your WM Passport please change phone number in E-num account.
Change of email address
Member of WebMoney system may change his email address:
- By himself on WM-Passport service web site control panel, in
case if he has access to current email address.
- in the absence of access to current email address it may be done with the help of WM Passport Administrator
Detailed instruction how to change E-mail.
Change of security question
Changing security question is possible only when one of these conditions applied:
- If you know the security question and answer to it, which is set to your
WebMoney Keeper now.
Change security question
- Log in the web site with automatic confirmation with additional services (SMS confirmation, E-num). If you don’t remember the answer on your security question which is set on your WM Keeper now, please go to the web site Security site and set confirmation of operations mode for your WM Keeper. Then you can set new security question and the answer for your WM Keeper.
Detailed instruction how to change security question.
We remind you that in accordance with Agreement on Property Rights Transfer by Means Of Digital Units, each participant of WebMoney is obliged "to provide authentic personal details and contact information when registering with the WEBMONEY TRANSFER system and inform us in good time should it change by following the WEBMONEY TRANSFER procedures. A WebMoney Transfer User undertakes the responsibility of following the WEBMONEY TRANSFER set standard procedures for providing contact details and copies of identity documents, and a sample of a handwritten signature when applying to receive rights to the operations within the system, which require such information, and/or for consideration of disputes with other users of the WEBMONEY TRANSFER system;"