Agreement on WMH
WMH Property Rights Storage Agreement
INDX Transactions Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the "Keeper", on the one hand, and any person who has taken (accepted) this Agreement, hereinafter referred to as the "Owner", on the other hand, jointly named as the "Parties", have concluded this Property Rights Storage Agreement for publication of records in the global public database of bitcoincash.org network, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement".
1. Subject of the Agreement
- For remuneration, the Keeper shall store the property rights transferred to him by the Owner, hereinafter referred to as the "BTH property rights" or the "BTH", under the conditions set forth herein.
- The Keeper shall keep records of the amount of the stored property rights of the Owner using an automated accounting system - WebMoney Transfer, hereinafter referred to as the "System». Entries (in numbers) at the details of BTH (H-type purse) quantity records belonging to the Owner certify the quantitative right to make entries in the global public database of bitcoincash.org according to the rules published at http://bitcoincash.org stored and belonged to the Owner under the ownership rights. The unit of account in the Purses is 0.001BTH (denoted as 1 WMH) giving the right to make 100,000 records into the global public database of bitcoincash.org network.
- Preparation and transfer of BTH property rights by the Owner from one account to another is verified by the Keeper by means of hardware and software complex of Webmoney Transfer system by executing acts of transfer and acceptance by which the Parties recognize the transaction records on H-type purses.
- The Owner may transfer partially or fully BTH property rights belonging to him (recorded at his H-type Purses) to other Owners-users of the System, using the accounting tools of the System.
- BTH is stored together with BTHs of other Owners in the form of records on details of the Keeper in the global public database of bitcoincash.org network.
- The Agreement is concluded on the conditions of BTH property rights storage to be called by the Owner.
2. Rights and Liabilities of the Parties
- The Keeper shall:
- Ensure the preservation of BTH property rights in accordance with the terms of the Agreement.
- At the request of the Owner, return BTH in accordance with the amount verified at the time of such return by the record at the Owner's account.
- Without the consent of the Owner, do not use the kept BTH property rights.
- Immediately notify the Owner on the need to change the keeping conditions of BTH property rights provided by the Agreement. Changes to the Agreement shall be deemed accepted after five (5) calendar days from the date of their publication on the website of the System, except for changes in para. 6.1, effective as of the date of publishing the information at the website of the System.
2. The Keeper has the right to:
- Unilaterally withdraw from execution of this Agreement in the case of an unreliable indication of details by the Owner allowing uniquely identify him, as well as in the event of breach by the Owner of paragraphs 2.3.2, 6.1, 6.2 of the Agreement, codes, policies, regulations and other documents of the System. In this case, the Keeper agrees to return the kept property to the Owner according to the details specified by the Owner of by means of Webmoney Transfer System procedures.
- Engage third parties to fulfill the obligations under the Agreement.
3. The Owner is obliged to:
- At the conclusion of this Agreement, specify his genuine information and details giving the possibility to identify him precisely.
- Notify the Keeper in advance and terminate this Agreement in the event of a change of the country of permanent residence, if the country is on the list of countries referred to in paragraph 6.1 of the Agreement.
4. The Owner has the right to:
- Handle and use owned BTH property rights in his sole discretion, including transferring and selling them to third parties.
3. Liability of the Parties.
- The Keeper is solely responsible for the BTH property rights transferred to be kept by him under this Agreement unless loss, shortage or damage occurred due to force majeure, or because of the termination of operation of bitcoincash.org network.
- The Owner solely bears full responsibility for complying with the law of his country of residence, for the use of owned BTH property rights, including administrative, criminal and/or other responsibility for compliance with the requirements of paragraphs 2.3.2, 6.1, 6.2, and for any illegal acts committed by him with the Purse and/or means of payment of Webmoney Transfer System.
4. Return from the Storage.
- Return of BTH property rights to the Owner shall be made to bitcoincash.org network addresses specified by the Owner by transfer from the Keeper addresses in bitcoincash.org. Return from the storage shall be performed automatically by software means of the Keeper after receiving the return address from the Owner. After the implementation of the return to the address specified by the Owner, the Keeper shall report ID of return operation in bitcoincash.org network to the Owner by means of Webmoney Transfer System.
5. The Order and Method of Payment.
- The Keeper shall be remunerated by the Owner for the provision of services for the keeping BTH property rights with a fee in the amount of 0.8 (eight)% of the amount of BTH property rights transferred from the record details of the Owner in the System to the record details of third parties, but not less than one-hundredth of a unit of account (0.01 WMH) and not more than thirty units (30 WMH).The fee shall include all costs of the Keeper relating to the execution of the Agreement.
- Remuneration of the Keeper shall be taken by the Keeper by indisputably means of transferring the BTH property rights in the amount of remuneration at the time of transfer of BTH property rights to a third party.
- This Agreement is not signed with the Owner located in the following countries: Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Ecuador, Republic of Macedonia, Saudi Arabia. List of countries and individuals can be unilaterally changed at any time by the Keeper.
- Services under this Agreement shall not be rendered and operations of transfer of BTH property rights shall not be implemented in the event if the Owner is located in the countries referred to in para.6.1 of the Agreement, except for operations directly related to obtaining BTH property rights by the Owner from the Keeper.
- By accepting this Agreement, hosted on the server of the Systems on the Internet, the Agreement on the proposed terms shall be deemed to be concluded in electronic form and shall enter into force as of the date the System verifies that BTH property rights arrived for keeping.
- The parties acknowledge that the documents in electronic form, made using (by means of) Webmoney Transfer System (storage agreement, acts of delivery and acceptance, sales and purchase agreement, invoices, statements of record details) having legally equal force in writing.
- Upon request of the Owner, the Keeper shall make with him a paper copy of this Agreement after the Owner submits his means of identification in the System, the documents confirming his competence, details, and signed paper copies of the Agreement.
Agreement on BCH Property Rights Keeping
INDX Transactions Ltd., hereinafter referred to as the "Keeper", on the one hand, and any person that accepts the given Agreement, hereinafter referred to as the "Owner", on the other hand, together hereinafter referred to as the "Parties", have concluded the given agreement on keeping the property rights to publish entries in the global public database of the bitcoincash.org network, hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement".
1. Subject of The Agreement.
1.1. The Keeper is hereby obliged to accept and keep the property rights, presented by the Owner, hereinafter referred to as "BCH property rights", for a fee on conditions, stipulated by the given Agreement
1.2. The Keeper keeps records of the quantity of the Owners property rights being kept, using WebMoney Transfer automatic accounting system, hereinafter referred to as the "System". Records (in digital format) located at the Owner's BCH accounting credentials (Purse of H-type, Purse) verify quantitative right to make entries in the global public database of the bitcoincash.org network in accordance to the rules published on http://bitcoincash.org/ deposited and belonging by right of ownership. The accounting unit for Purses is 0.001 BCH (indicated as 1 WMH), giving the right to make 100000 entries to the global public database of the bitcoincash.org network.
1.3. Acceptance and transfer of BCH property rights by the Owner from one account to another is verified by the Keeper by means of the hardware-software complex of the WebMoney Transfer System by making entries about H-purse transactions, which are acknowledged by the Parties as acts of Acceptance/Delivery.
1.4. The Owner can transfer the BCH property rights, belonging to him (accounted on his Purses of H-type), in part or in full to other Owners (members of the System) using the accounting means of the System.
1.5. BCH is kept jointly with the BCH of other Owners in the form of records on the Keeper's accounting credentials in the global public database of the bitcoincash.org network.
1.6. The agreement is concluded on conditions of keeping BCH property rights until they are claimed by the Owner.
2. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
2.1. The Keeper is hereby obliged:
2.1.1. To provide safety of BCH property rights in accordance to the conditions of the Agreement.
2.1.2. To return BCH on the Owner's demand in a quantity, corresponding to the quantity, verified by the record at the Owners accounting credentials at the moment of such returning.
2.1.3. Not to use the BCH property rights, transferred for keeping, without permission of the Owner.
2.1.4. To notify the Owner immediately about the necessity to amend the conditions of BCH property rights keeping, provided by the Agreement. Amendments to the Agreement are considered as accepted by the Owner upon expiry of 5 (five) days from the date of its publishing on the website of the System, except for changes in p.6.1., becoming valid upon being published on the website of the System
2.2. The Keeper has the right:
2.2.1. To refuse to fulfill his obligations unilaterally if the details, specified by the Owner, turn out to be invalid or inaccurate and prevent from being identified correctly, as well as in case the Owner violates p.2.3.2, 6.1, 6.2 of the Agreement, codes, policies, rules and other documents of the System. With that, the Keeper obliges to return the kept property to the Owner's accounting credentials, specified by the Owner by means of the procedures of the WebMoney Transfer System.
2.2.2. To draw third parties fulfill the obligations under the Agreement.
2.3. The Owner is hereby obliged:
2.3.1. To specify his true and valid details when concluding the given agreement.
2.3.2. To inform the Keeper in due time and to annul the Agreement in case of changing the country of residence, if this country is listed in p.6.1 of the Agreement.
2.4. The Owner has the right:
2.4.1. To manage the BCH property rights, which belong to him, as he sees fit, including transferring and selling them to third parties.
3. Liability of the Parties.
3.1. The Keeper is fully responsible for the BCH property rights, transferred to him for keeping under the Agreement, except in cases when loss, shortage or damage occurred due to force majeure circumstances, or as a result of cessation of functioning of the bitcoincash.org network.
3.2. Only the Owner is liable for legal and correct usage and spending of BCH property rights as per legislation in force of the country of Owner's residence. The Owner personally bears criminal and civil liability for violation of p. 2.3.2, 6.1 and 6.2 and for any unlawful actions, taken by him using the Purse and/or the accounting means of WebMoney Transfer System.
4. Return from Keeping.
4.1. BCH property rights are returned to the addresses of the bitcoincash.org network, specified by the Owner, by a free of charge transfer from the Keeper's bitcoincash.org addresses. Return from keeping is performed automatically by software means of the Keeper in an hour after receipt of return address from the Owner. Following the return to the address, specified by the Owner, the Keeper transfers the bitcoincash.org ID of the return operation to the Owner by means of the WebMoney Transfer System.
5. Order and Form of Settlements.
5.1. For providing BCH property rights keeping services, the Owner disburses a fee of 0.8 (eight tenths) % of the BCH property rights quantity, transferred from the Owner's accounting credentials in the System to the accounting credentials of third parties, but not less than one hundredth of an accounting unit (0.01 WMH) and no more than thirty units (30 WMH). The given fee includes all expenses of the Keeper under the Agreement.
5.2. The Keeper's fee is deducted by the Keeper on an uncontested basis by transferring BCH property rights by the Owner in the amount of the fee at the moment of transferring of BCH property rights to a third party is being performed.
6. Additional Conditions.
6.1. The Agreement cannot be concluded with an Owner residing in the following countries: Syria, Iran, Iraq and Afghanistan. The list of the countries and persons can be modified by the Keeper unilaterally at any time.
6.2. Services are not provided and BCH property rights transfer operations are not performed in case the Owner reside the countries, specified in p.6.1 of the Agreement, except for the operations directly related to obtaining BCH property rights, transferred to the Owner by the Keeper.
6.3. If accepted, the given Agreement, available on the server of the System in the Internet, is considered as concluded electronically on the proposed conditions and becomes valid upon the moment of the receipt of BCH property rights for keeping, confirmed by the System.
6.4. The Agreement becomes abeyant and is considered as annulled on the Owner's initiative at the moment of removal of the Purse of H-type performed by the Owner. The Agreement cannot be annulled if the balance of the above mentioned Purse is non-zero.
6.5. The parties acknowledge electronic documents, drawn up with the help of the WebMoney Transfer System (namely Acts/Statements of Acceptance/Delivery, Purchase and Sale Agreements, Inventories, Logs and Balance Sheets) as legally binding and equivalent to similar paper documents.
6.6. The Keeper is obliged to draw up a paper copy of the given Agreement after the Owner's presenting of his identification with the System, documents, confirming his competence, accounting credentials and paper copies of the Agreement signed by the Owner.
INDX Transactions Ltd.
Postal address: P.O. Box 3321, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands